AURA - A Guild Wars 2 PvX Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:04 pm

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niteviper

NiteviperAdmin+co

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns   Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Hey all,
Time to start dusting off those characters n getting back into the game for the new Expansion:

Official Page :: heartofthorns.guildwars2.com

What we know so far:

• Playable demo in 6 weeks
  • Boxed Expansion & Digital Expansion
  • 1 New Proffession - Revenant
  • New Mechanic - Masteries
    Allows you to master Exploring (Glide), Fighting (unknown), Crafting (Precursors) and much more
  • New Character progression with Specialities - Take your character to the next level
    Warrior > ???? - Gain ???? use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
    Guardian > ???? - Gain Bow use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
    Reventant > ???? - Gain ???? use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
    Thief > ???? - Gain Rifle use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
    Ranger > Druid - Gain Staff use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
    Engineer > ???? - Gain Hammer use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
    Mesmer > ???? - Gain Shield use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
    Elementalist > ???? - Gain ???? use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
    Necromancer > ???? - Gain Greatsword use + 5 utility skills inc new elite and heal + traits
  • New Legendary weapons
  • New maps with upto 3 bioms (levels) each
  • New WvW Borderlands Map
  • GvG style spvp
  • Guild Halls

Interested?
Then might i suggest you think about the following n fast...

• Character Name reserve by creating a new character.
  •  T6 Matts horde, get em now before they skyrocket in price - most likely needed to craft precursor
  •  Level up your chosen character as GW2HoT is a lvl80 expansion.
  •  Key farm now for weapon tokens n grab some new skins on launch
  •  Dungeon farm now for some spending money in the Maguuma Wastes

I will be online most evenings (not all) if you need help.
See you on the Battle field
Back to top Go down
https://aura.forumotion.co.uk
ritsumio

ritsumioGuild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns   Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:23 am

Gonna mat farm till I drop and make me some dough whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Niteviper

NiteviperAdmin+co

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns   Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:39 am

another tip for t6 mats is to use your laurels at the laurel vender and buy the "Heavy Crafting Bag" which contains T6 Crafting materials at a cost of 1 laurel per/bag.
The contents varies but is normally worth around 1G if u choose to sell it for the money instead.

Remember the t6 mat prices will only go up if they are needed in HoT - with more armor, precursor & legendary's coming in the expac, i can only "Guess/Assume" T6 mats will have a higher demand.. its not guaranteed!.
But, currently you need to make a "Gift of Magic & Might" to craft a legendary which requires 250 of each T6 mat.. Logic would say this is still needed for the new legendaries too.

LINK: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary
Back to top Go down
https://aura.forumotion.co.uk
ritsumio

ritsumioGuild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns   Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:40 pm

If even they are not req as much as expected I can always sell use at little loss so worth the gamble with little risk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns   Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1