AURA - A Guild Wars 2 PvX Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:04 pm

Expansion on its way?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niteviper

NiteviperAdmin+co

Expansion on its way? Empty
PostSubject: Expansion on its way?   Expansion on its way? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi all,
With the latest patch being basically already made stuff (was released with the chinese edition) and the fact that living world story has gone from coming out every 2 weeks to 3 month gaps between parts.. the question of "what are they doing?" is more relevent than ever...

Obviously with the huge team they have, releasing already made stuff & living story being a 2 weeks project for anet.. exactly what are they all working on which is taking all of there focus?

The main rumour mill's are:
01) Expansion on its way
02) Massive update to content to be indroduced via the living story over the next few archs
03) New game mechanics to be introduced (& lots of em too)
04) Nothing...

Whats your thoughts?

I truly beleive since NCSoft released the fact that Anet can now begin working on an expansion back in 2013, i believe they are deeply focused on it and production maybe alot further along the way than ppl think.. maybe for an Qt1 2015 release infact..
I beleive it is heavily lore based too, involving the Mursaat, Perdition Rock & the return of the Scepter of Orr..
but the next living world story will make or break that theory if glint's egg is the crystal and what the master of peace was protecting..
Back to top Go down
https://aura.forumotion.co.uk

Expansion on its way?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AURA - A Guild Wars 2 PvX Guild :: PvE :: Guides & Information :: General Chat-