Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:25 am

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: GUILD ADVERT   Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:44 pm

*Visit: www.GW2Aura.Wix.Com/Home to Join*

About The Guild:
AURA is an EU guild based on the Gandara server but we accept players from all servers, As we are mostly EU players our guild operates within a UTC 00:00 timescale meaning optimised Guild activity is between: 1600hrs - 2300hrs UTC. If you play within those times you will benefit the most.

What We Offer:
Although AURA is small compared to some guilds, this is a strength and not a weakness as it allows us to ensure EVERYONE gets a voice, All guild desicions are made by Member vote's and guild promotions are based upon members feedback, this allows the guild to operate a 100% Fair to All system.

AURA has a mixture of New players & Veteran players but all are happy to help others where they can, The guild offers its members Guild Guides on content, gold making, crafting, classes & builds along with Teamspeak 3 and ofcourse this forum.

Why Join Us?:
AURA was founded on Equality & Frienship & our members have joined for many reasons, some being:
"I was in a large guild but no-one helped"
"I was in a new guild who didnt know anything"
"I havent joined a guild before"
but speak to any AURA member who has been with us for 1week+ and they will tel lyou the following:
"The guild is very helpful, i understand alot more about gw2 now"
"The guild is very supportive, i needed help and suddenly there was a member offering help"
"I feel like i matter to the guild, i dont contribute much as im new to GW2, but even so i still feel like i make a difference"

All of the Above are Actual comments from members...

So what are you waiting for?.. Join us!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AURA - A Guild Wars 2 PvX Guild :: New Members - Start Here :: About Us-